Had a meeting today in which one Linux geek was bashing (he he he, I see what I did there) SUSE because Red Hat is moar better. Had me giggling about us geeks/fanboys.
- •SUSE vs Red HatAs mentioned. Applicable with any variation, of course. I have no idea why this image was included in my search results, but I found it appropriate.
- •Apple vs MicrosoftThe classic.
- •Apple vs AndroidI'm entirely in the Android camp myself, but I'm not militant about it. Man, those Apple fanboys can be CRAZY.
- •Star Wars vs Star TrekOK, another classic geek battle. I don't have a preference, both are awesome.
- •Classic Doctor vs New WhoI love both, so I'm good here.
- •Marvel vs DCDitto this one for me. I love both sides here. Though really, Marvel excels at movies while DC rocks the TV shows these days.
- •Nerd vs Geek 🤓Hmmmm. Are they the same or different? Some argue this one.
- •Java vs .NetReally, this code vs that. Personally, I'm on the 'any side but Java' side. But that's my personal choice & I get that others prefer it. Totally fine with me, but don't get yer knickers in a twist because I don't like Java. LOL
- •IE vs ChromeLOL, just kidding.
- •PlayStation vs xBoxOur family is half & half. I prefer computer games myself.
- •Lumpers vs splittersA little anthropology reference for ya. LOL
- •Coffee vs Coke ☕You'll pry my coffee only out of my cold, dead hands, mister.
- •Netflix vs RedBoxCause you still can't stream everything yet. (Side note- seriously RedBox, you couldn't come up with any other color but RED? You knew Netflix had it first-shame on you 😡)Suggested by @angela3950
- •Lord of the Rings vs Harry potterSuggested by @ordeegano