Not a fan of "listroduce". Since I'm a gigantic geek, I thought whoami would be more fitting. 😉
- •Got married in December 💐I met him when I interviewed him for a job at my company. We worked together for several years. We started dating after I left the company. We've been together 4.5 years. Never thought I'd marry anyone ever again, but we couldn't be any more of a perfect fit together.
- •We have 4 children 👫👬As of today, they are 21, 22, 23, & 24. The oldest is my stepdaughter, followed by all of my boys (the tallest 2 on the right are my sons, the young man on the left is my stepson). They are all awesome & I love them all dearly.
- •I have been H3Dakota for almost 22 years. 👓It's a mashup of my sons' names. I've used it since 1994! It's pretty much always available on any new site/app. 💜 Holy shit, I've been H3Dakota longer than many of you have been alive. 😮😂
- •Grew up in Wisconsin 🧀I still have remnants of my accent that my family teases me about. Yes, I'm still a Cheesehead. Go Pack go!
- •Adams-Friendship ❄It's a tiny place, about 2,000 people. OMG, I found this video of someone driving through it! https://youtu.be/PC0n4KcLYOU It's only 4 minutes long, but they had to stop at one of the 2 stoplights in town (there weren't any when we lived there). And wow, there is actually a McDonald's there now. 😂 😮
- •Moved to Florida & haven't left🌴Much to my chagrin. I miss seasons dreadfully. ⛄🍁☔ Trying to talk my husband into moving up north, but not sure I'll succeed. LOL
- •I'm a programmer 💻👓I don't code as much these days, as I'm working on security & identity management, Workday, and ETL using Boomi. I'm now starting to learn Salesforce too. Some days I look back wistfully on writing lines of code, but not too often. It helps that my husband is also a programmer, so we trade war stories each day. 😂
- •A bit of a Doctor Who fan 😍I've seen every episode at least twice. And that means EVERY episode, not just New Who. 😉
- •Knitter & a crocheter 🐑They keep me mellow and sane. LOL I've also designed a few patterns that I have available on Ravelry. Haven't designed anything lately, life has gotten in the way, as it does.
- •I love to run half marathons 🏅🏃Some day I'll do a full, it's on my list. I've run about 10 halves so far. I was training for a full marathon at Disney a few years back, but an injury knocked me out of that plan. I did get my long run to 20 miles though. 😥