Why would you want to jump a car? Because I hear they're easy. 🚗
You never know when something might spark a list running through your head. This one came from a couple comments on a list by @lmurph11. 😁
- •Cars let you take the wheel.But they won't do anything without you driving them every single time. The second you don't, disaster.
- •They excel at mutual arrival.They don't get there without you or even ahead of you.
- •They are high maintenance though.If you don't keep them happy, they won't give you a ride anywhere.
- •They can keep going for hours.But when they run out of gas, they stop dead in their tracks.
- •They don't care who is in the driver's seat, though.I guess that is a downside of being easy.
- •If they get too cold, they can't even get started.You won't go anywhere without that.
- •Of course, self driving cars open up a whole new world.There's nothing wrong with self driving as long as I can still take the wheel when I really need to get where I'm going.
- •Usually pretty hard to get in the trunk!Or maybe your back door is always available?Suggested by @lmurph11