SIX THINGS THAT MADE MY DAY
10/19/2015, you were a good one.
- 1.I love adventuring with these two, even at a coffee shop with a questionable name. (http://www.justlovecoffee.com)
- 2.News that @rembert is heading to New York Magazine.As news kept breaking of people leaving Grantland, all I could do was helplessly/obnoxiously text my friends in all caps, BUT WHAT ABOUT REMBERT?! We should have known the King of LinkedIn had a plan. I can't wait to read what he writes there.
- 3.News that Mae Whitman and Lauren Graham are adapting "The Royal We." Way to go, @fuggirls!The thought of all of those women in a room together makes me feel so good about the world we live in.
- 4.More Gilmore Girls, confirmed!Who's up for a Hep Alien tattoo?
- 5.Making a little bit of headway on a short story I'm writing.Nearly 1,000 words and I'm really happy with one sentence. I'm okay with that.
- 6.Listening to "Goddam Lonely Love" approximately 800 times.Seriously, it's so good. Check it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WGu7dEjPsg&sns=em