THE MOST MANIC HELEN'S WINE STORE MOMENT YET
Badass guys came in today and in about 7 minutes we had 52 bottles lined up on the floor.
- •First of all he doesn't even drink WINE
- •"And what's that one? And how much? Right we will take two of those"
- •"That label is amazing. 7 of those"
- •Him: it's champagne yeah? Me: it's cremant from the Jura, so similar in style blah blah blah (I said a lot more nifty terms) Him: so like champagne? Me: yes it's the best shit. 5 cases and it's gone. Him: you know a fair bit about wine eh?To BE FAIR this guy is fucking brilliant. Like a real visionary in his field.
- •"No that's ugly I hate it"
- •"How's this?" Me: "amazing" and oh it's just one of the most allocated cab francs on the market. It's monopole. It's breze. It's that sexy guiberteau and the blood sausage pie 👌🏽↗️
- •We decided to box the good stuff separate because maybe he might try a sip #scandal #notreally
- •Here is the list within the list: ALLOCATED WINE HE BOUGHT YOU CAN'T BUY ELSEWHERE
- •2011 Saumur, Les Arboises, Monopole Breze, Guiberteau
- •2011 Bourgogne Blanc, Roulot
- •2010 La Pleiade Cotes du Rhone, Rayas
- •NV cremant du Jura, Montbourgeau
- •Plus many more and some nice and some affordable and oh yeah! and the wine box inner flaps as labels like: #rieslingandrose #goodshit➡️red #goodshit➡️white #everydayred
- •And then I delivered it and ate a peach and had an iced almond latte
- •And then I drove to general bottle downtown to up my gameYes we have simple syrup served in a dropper bottle at Jon & Vinny's cause we straight Gansta.