A FEW FACTS ABOUT ME
"The facts mam, just the facts."
- •I'm hot way more than I'd ever admit to being cold.I'm from Texas, but I turn into a whiney bitch when I'm the slightest bit hot.
- •I always accidentally pick the longest line in every situation.The receipt tape is out. The register broke. Shift change. Someone actually responds "no, I need your help" to the courtesy question of- "did you find everything you were looking for?"... I have seen it all.
- •I have developed an irrational fear of earthquakes.It is all recent, within the last 2 years. Not that it was ever going to happen under any normal circumstances, but I couldn't bring myself to go see SAN ANDRES-- just because the star of the show was an earthquake.
- •I was on The Price is RightI lost an all-expense paid trip to Tokyo, but won $1,500 worth of Kenneth Cole luggage. At the time I called my boyfriend and told him just as I was leaving the show and he said, "why do you need the luggage- you aren't going to Tokoyo." #burn
- •I get frustrated when I try and use SnapChat.This makes me feel very old. I swipe the wrong way. Press the wrong button. The fact I even said "button" instead of "icon" makes me feel like I don't deserve a smartphone.
- •I have saved more than one persons life by using the Heimlich maneuver.Once was someone that choked on a Nutella and white bread sandwich. He was turning blue and fell onto the ground and couldn't even gasp for air. I started to give him the Heimlich from the ground and it sorta looked like I was buttfucking him. The other was on the way to Disneyland. A car was stopped on the 5 and a woman was trying to flag down help. Her husband was choking. I jumped across the concrete median and did the Heimlich and he threw up whatever he was choking on.
- •I'm an awful speller.Restaurauent. That was my first attempt to spell "Restauraunt" on my own.
- •I 💗 naps.A nap only qualifies if it's 2+ hours in my book. I don't ever fall asleep in movies or anything like that, but something about live performances (mainly plays) put me to sleep by act II.
- •I'm a Directioner.Sometimes it makes me feel old & creepy. I've seen them in concert several times. I always have a great time. No lines to the men's bathroom and very short lines at the bar.