5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
- •While shopping in Austin I saw these delightful ($28) succulents which resounded "Georgia needs this as a present" in my mind. She still wants them but who pays that much for a spray painted dinosaur? We promised we would make them together.
- •Yet to be rotated, I was reunited with this photograph on Easter. Roadside with my Nannie and Grandaddy and sisters. #happiness
- •Me walking in the Alamo gardens on Spring Break
- •Evidence of my nightmarish OCD. Also a ploy to give my living room a more organized look. How does one end up with so many orange book spines?
- •Photo taken of my best friend Ana Maria and I in San Antonio when she visited us for Spring break. ☀️