Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life party food
Because I need to start planning now.
- •Pasta alla SookieMucho mac and cheese!
- •TobleroneThe Gilmore chocolate of choice
- •MallomarsRory spelled out Happy Birthday to Lorelai using them
- •Miss Patty's Founder's Day punchOr would you rather have a Rory?
- •Pop tarts
- •Various nuts and pretzels of the worldThe duck soup episode that's why
- •Chinese take outIn honor of Al's Pancake World
- •Coffee, coffee, coffee
- •Popcorn and redvinesNo true movie night is complete without them
- •Luke's burgersLet's spice things up a bit and make them sliders. Chili's sliders. Gillies, what'd ya think?
- •Deviled eggs"Take the deviled eggs!"
- •The magic risotto
- •Weston's baked goodsDonuts? Scones?
- •Taylor's Ye Olde Soda Shoppe candy"Who can take the sunrise and sprinkle it with dew? The candy man..."