5 of My Favorite Movies
These movies aren't the best of all time but every year I tend to watch them a few times
- •Silence of the LambsI mean Anthony Hopkins is only in the movie for like 15 total minutes but every second of them are amazing.
- •It's a Wonderful LifeMy go to Christmas movie. Just a great all around feel good flick.
- •Se7enOne of the best endings. John Doe is an underrated diabolical bad guy and Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman are great together.
- •Tin CupI mean it's golf, it's comedy, it's got great characters, and it has some of my favorite quotes to live by. "Sex and golf are the two things you can enjoy even if you're not good at them." "Look, boss, I only got one rule. And that's never bet money that you don't have on a dog race with an ex-girlfriend who happens to be a stripper."
- •Apollo 13Great cast and you can feel the tension as the crew on earth try to figure out a way to get our boys back. Tom Hanks at his best.