One Childhood Memory I Would Go Back and Relive
Inspired by @classyAF
- •The Irrigators baseball teamAll those guys from my 10-11 year old team are still my good friends. We won the 'ship and your very own was a slick fielding second baseman with a batting average so high Snoop Dogg would be jealous.
- •I knocked a Kyle Melton's teeth out that year by swinging a bat in my own dugout...idiot
- •Rob took one in the knee and jumped around like a fool.
- •I pitched one inning...1 strikeout and 3 HBPs
- •I got Gatorade dumped on me and then that season I was known as citrus acid