Ranking My Flight to and From Arizona
- 1.United flight Denver to ChicagoI had a window seat so I saw some nice views. Plane wasn't full and had a seat open beside me and no one behind me. I could lay back and spread out as much as I wanted.
- 2.American flight Philadelphia to PhoenixLongest flight by far but had a good sized seat and I was on the isle. They showed a movie and even though it was terrible(Pan) I still had something to pass the time.
- 3.American flight Chicago to CharlotteIn he middle seat but no big people on either side. Really short flight and I think I got a couple winks of sleep
- 4.American flight Charlotte to PhiladelphiaFirst flight of trip. In middle seat. It was a short flight. Nothing else positive or negative
- 5.United flight Phoenix to DenverIt was a short flight but that was all that was good. In middle seat and on my left was a fat guy. On my right was a bigger guy but he was missing his arm just short of elbow. I thought it would allow me to snag the armrest but I keep getting whacked by the nub.