HOW TO IDENTIFY AN IOWAN
- •We say the word "bag" with a long A.
- •Regardless of what college we actually go to, we will be wearing Iowa State OR Iowa apparel.
- •We HATE Nebraska. ... The state too, not just the school.
- •We wear a lot of flannel tbh
- •We have an obligatory enthusiastic response when anyone mentions corn/corn products.
- •We don't wear a coat until get hits below 50 degrees. Even then, it might be just a jacket depending on the wind chill.
- •It's pop. You're drinking a pop. Not a "soda"
- •We loving using abbrevs.