Not Being Enough
"Ash seeketh ember."
- •Caustic collisions of the disaster of me left at the end rampage against the brilliance of me forever living in the sunlight.
- •I see the dream, but am I enough to sustain it?
- •She lives in a capricious world and I love her in it.She dreams of the moon and I want to love her beyond it.
- •Celestial in her beauty; there's a slice of heaven in her eyes.
- •Corporeal is my existence without her.To an ethereal plane she takes me with a smile.
- •Yet, I hear the beat of forlorn drums in the distance.
- •I feel the somber melody of loss.
- •She's my very own Pantheon of perfection:the envy of Aphrodite in her beauty, the rival of the Muses by the power of her inspiration, the dreams of Pandora in her desires.
- •Wanting to join her while she shines in the cosmos; she burns the sky.Mortal may I be while I watch the stars dance.
- •Knowing of my own limitations as she slips through my hands like timeless sand.Beat strong bloody heart and you will prevail!
- •Until the ends of the ends of oblivion will I chase after you.
- •Never giving up, holding on to that splash of the sun I feel when you say, "I love you too."