This Past Week As Described By Some Undergrad Poetry
It's been one heck of a week, filled with undoubtably down downs and unparalleled uplifting ups. This is for you special one. 💜
- •Hemlock and Honey.
- •Sinister and saccharine
- •To which would a worldly wanderer prescribe them?
- •Tasting them in totality,
- •I find the fragile equilibrium of life.
- •Too much of a good thing is poisonous.
- •Too much of the opposite is torturous.
- •Yet, nothing is truly real without tasting either.
- •Find that someone who shares the stars in the sky with you.
- •And for an eternity,
- •Taste of that special Hemlock and Honey.