Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •The day we met him
- •When he discovered the futon
- •Before starting the day each morning
- 1.The drop the weight and dance guy.The dude that lifts the quickest reps possible, drops the weights to the floor then jumps up and had to practice a dance routine he learned while watch a Paula Abdul video.
- 2.The grunt guy.I get it, that's a lot of weight but let's try and keep the grunt screaming down to like 7.5
- 3.The check the text guy.This dude came to the gym to literally sit on the bench and check his email, Twitter and text messages.
- •A few million here, a few million there to the ones I love.I've got a lot of people in my family and my wife has a lot of people in her family. Money will no longer be an issue for them. But I wouldn't just hand it over to everyone. There's no joy in just having a lot of money and being able to just spend it. You need (as a human being) to have some sense of accomplishment to feel fulfilled. Jobs will be given, ideas passed around, debts cleared and plans in place before any money is handed out.
- •Buy into the Phoenix Suns management/ownership.I've been a Suns fan for decades. I also enjoy reading college/high school scouting reports and mix tapes. I think I could help the organization not only on the court but off of it. It's poorly organized, lazy & honestly the fan base (to me) has never been worse. A facelift/overhaul is more than overdue.
- •World tour.I'm taking my band on tour. Everyone will be paid well and each member will get a nice signing bonus and gear package. We'll hit everywhere from Idaho to New York to London, South Africa and Australia. Tour buses, 1st class, private chefs and fitness trainers included.
- •Snooze button. Snooze button. Snooze button.
- •Take out the dog.
- •Breakfast (maybe)