A TRIBUTE TO THE HERO OF WILLIE WONKA
Maybe we've all judged him a little harshly.
- •He had the purest motive of them all: his sheer love of chocolate.
- •The plot started to drag, but here he came to the rescue, propelling the story forward.
- •Has a medical condition, but won't be shamed about his body image.
- •Despite negligent parenting, is confident and self assured.
- •So here's to you Augustus Gloop. May your name be resounded forevermore!
- •Ok, ok maybe this was a little too far. I should have made this list about the true, true hero of the film: Slugworth.