BOOKS THAT NEED TO BE WRITTEN
Some of these probably already exist, but I don't know about it.
- •The life of the lone salesman that works in the mall mattress store.
- •Zen and the art of Starbucks barista-ing.
- •Autobiography of a crack/meth addict that is still addicted. I don't want redemption. I want realism.
- •Fiction about some sort of post-apocalyptic society involving zombies. I've been looking everywhere and it doesn't exist!
- •Idiot's guide to removing stickers off book covers. Preferably covered in stickers for practice.
- •Hardbound book of old real estate listings. Probably a coffee table art book.