FAMILY FEUD HOSTS RANKED
Everyone's favorite game show not named The Price is Right has been on the air more or less continuously for decades.
- •Louie Anderson. Ugh time to change the channel.
- •Richard Karn. Sorta tolerable. Acceptable depending on your current DayQuil intake.
- •John O'Hurley. An upgrade over Karn solely because I imagine him as J. Peterman.
- •Ray Combs. This is the one I grew up with. Don't google what happened to him if you want to continue to enjoy his on-screen magnetism.
- •Steve Harvey. Controversial that he's not number one, but he does the same joke over and over getting shocked at the contestants' risqué answers. Pretty enjoyable overall though.
- •And the best: the kissing bandit Richard Dawson. Maybe it's because he was great on the Match Game, maybe it's because I love Hogan's Heroes, but Dawson is tops for me.