GREAT JOB CREATORS THROUGHOUT HISTORY
The true heroes of pop culture.
- •Mr. Slate. Fred Flintstone should be crawling on his knees in gratefulness for not being turned out into the street for his terrible work ethic.
- •Cogswell Cogs. Cogs are way better than sprockets and he'll stop at nothing to prove it to the world.
- •Pops. Saw a need for cheap eats in Riverdale and made things happen. Jughead gives his seal of approval.
- •Biff Tannen. Who else could bring a casino to crummy Hill Valley?
- •Walter White. From a wasted life as a high school science teacher, he made something out of himself and became Albuquerque's car wash magnate.
- •Fred Sanford. Small business owner personified. Has nothing but piles of junk, but has created an empire for himself and his no account, ungrateful son.
- •Ebeneazor Scrooge. Things were going so well until he got schizophrenia and thought he was a cartoon duck. The less said the better.