LESSONS LEARNED FROM WATCHING FIREWALKER
It's a random day in 1995. I turn on the tv, dial up TBS, and flop onto the couch.
- •Watching tv is a total waste of time. Will internalize after this is over.
- •Karate beats guns.
- •Karate beats armed Aztec? warriors.
- •Treasure doesn't belong in a museum. It belongs in my bank account!
- •Snakes are cool.
- •But not as cool as eyepatches.
- •Chuck Norris is totally not racist.
- •If you're going to rip off a movie, you could do worse than Indiana Jones. Brendan Fraser is nodding his head.