SECRETS TO A GREAT THANKSGIVING
All done by me today. I am the worst.
- •Before the meal, pull your shirt up and undulate your stomach. When asked why, say that you're making room.
- •Talk about fantasy football as soon as everyone is seated.
- •No-one is talking politics? Time to drop ISIS into a random conversation. I can't help myself.
- •Be the first person to quit the family board game. Sorry. I forgot how long Parcheesi takes to play.
- •Duck out of the family movie. The good theater is sold out. Yeah, I'm not going to the third best local theater. Nah.