SINCE IT'S NATIONAL CAT DAY
What do our furry friends do all day? I've carefully placed an array of video cameras that I can monitor remotely and retreat to a safe distance so as not to disturb the subject.
- •0500 - Subject stirs from its slumber. Gets up, stretches, and slinks down the hallway.
- •0515 - Subject feasts.
- •0530 - Subject takes up position on another bed.
- •0700 - Subject has not stirred.
- •0900 - Brief movement. Subject hops down from bed, stretches, thinks better of it, and returns to original position.
- •1145 - Growing concerned at the level of lethargy displayed.
- •1500 - Subject has not moved in hours. Growing ever more alarmed.
- •1750 - Subject stirs! It is alive after all.
- •1800 - Subject hops down, stretches, and ambles down the hall.
- •1815 - Subject feasts and avails itself of the litter "facilities."
- •1830 - Subject walks into third room and lays down.
- •2100 - Subject slowly slinks its way to its bed and hops up, another hard day's work achieved.