PLACES I'VE SHARED A FIRST KISS
First kisses are pretty amazing. If you're sober enough, the excitement that new intimacy brings can be electric. This sounds like a speech I'll give my kids some day. Here's a list of places I've shared a first kiss.
- •In a teenager's bedroom.I was a teenager as well. It was awkward.
- •At summer camp!Never as a camper though.
- •At a New Year's Eve party.#obvi
- •In the rain in Mexico.The same night that I had the best guacamole of my life .
- •At my parent's house.Wasn't even living there anymore.
- •On the dance floor.Obviously. DFMOs are my jam.
- •In my bed.Why didn't I kiss her on the dance floor?
- •At a masquerade.Still don't know who that was...
- •Walking up a hill.We stopped walking for the kiss.
- •In a kitchen.That one came out of nowhere.
- •At a bar.#classy
- •In her bed.Why didn't I kiss her on the dance floor?
- •Outside of an apartment.This was more obligatory than romantic.
- •By a fireplace.Supes romants.
- •On a golf cart.Don't worry, I parked it.
- •On a balcony.And there were fireworks, so that pretty much takes the cake.