Already on li.st? Open in app.
(kind of in order?)
- •Okay, you're outside. You should stretch a bit*does two half ass stretches while walking*
- •Oh God, how long do you keep walking until you hit the jog full force
- •Is this pace too fast for 4 miles? I should slow down
I visit my grandma every Sunday, and I've picked up on some of her linguistic tendencies. Here is the varsity squad of her most common idioms and such:
- •I'll box your earsDefinition: I'll punish you, I'll get you, you'll pay, etc.
- •Colder than a titches witDefinition: It is very cold, comparable to the temperature of a witches nipple (never got this one, still makes me laugh)
- •Gordon!Definition: Grandpa has done something terribly wrong, and is about to pay