12 GOOD MEMORIES FROM 2016
Loosely organized, chronologically
- 1.In January my husband and I went on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera.It was wonderful to get away from cold and snowy Colorado
- 2.We went on a second cruise in March with my brotherThis cruise started in New Zealand and ended in Tahiti. We went to Fiji, Samoa, American Samoa, Moorea, and other gorgeous South Pacific islands
- 3.The Easter Sunday brunch buffet was beautiful!I celebrated Easter in Tahiti!!!
- 4.My grandson was awesome in his plays and concerts during the school yearThis is why we moved to Colorado – to see these events and to be part of their lives growing up
- 5.And of course we went to our granddaughter's events as well!She is of course, equally awesome!
- 6.We went on a road trip with my brotherI saw Lambeau Field and it was so great to see Green Bay in person and how the football stadium is the only thing for miles!
- 7.I saw Wrigley Field, something I always wanted to do!And I brought good luck and good karma there in the year that they won. Haha!
- 8.The Grand Ole Opry!We saw the Friday night lineup and it was awesome!
- 9.My husband and I visited the Clinton presidential library.It was before the election and I was still so hopeful about Hillary.
- 10.We always take a weekend drive in the fall to the mountains of Colorado to see the Aspen turn goldThis year we stayed at our friends' cabin for a visit as well
- 11.My beautiful Christmas kitty! How I love this time of year!My two black cats are hard to distinguish when they're sleeping, but I think this is Rochester. I enjoy my kitty cats every day!
- 12.And of course my beautiful doggie Victoria!I selected the side view so you could see her beautiful Christmas bows as well as her Christmas bandanna!