FIRST 5 THINGS I DO WHEN I WAKE UP
Inspired by @Diplomatic_diva
- •Feel for my glasses to put on.Without them I can only see a blurry version of reality.
- •Check the clock for the time.I wake up often during the night, so I don't check my phone. If I check my phone for the time and it's the middle of the night, sometimes I can get interested in the phone instead of trying to go back to sleep.
- •Test my pain level by moving a little so I am not unprepared when I sit up.
- •Drink some of the water I always leave at my bedside.I am continually thirsty. No matter how much water I drink, I have been told by various physicians and during various tests that I am dehydrated. My dental hygienist often mentions it, too. I've had tests done to check for causes, and they are always normal. Perhaps it's my medication, but I have to have water available all the time, 24x7.
- •Check my phoneI am addicted. I freely admit it, and I am not trying to stop!