I FOOLISHLY LEFT BUT RETURNED ONLY ONE DAY LATER
PLEASE ACCEPT MY HUMBLE, HEARTFELT APOLOGY
- •I was foolish and thoughtless, and now feel so sorry, embarrassed, humbled, ashamed and worried. Please please please forgive me!
- •No excuses - just an explanation...
- •After the election I went into a downward spiral of anxiety, shock, fear, sorrow, and depression. I felt that everything I believed in and cared about was stomped on. I was saying and doing things out of fear and stress rather than on what was truly important and my core values.
- •I struggle to accept the results and cannot seem to get it out of my thoughts. I never felt such despair for the future.
- •Then a few minutes ago I received an email about the secret Santa and was flooded with regret for my decision to leave.
- •Fortunately I heeded the advice of friends to not delete my account but to take a break first before leaving completely.
- •I beg your forgiveness and sincerely hope you can still find it in your heart to remain my friend.
- •I love you all so much and ask you to please find it in your heart to accept me back.