Li.sts and Li.st Characteristics I Don't Care For that Much
But all lists have merit! This is an opinion piece so please disagree as you wish!
- 1.Li.sts with pop-culture references I don't get are difficult for me
- 2.All-gif listsI like gifs but also I like some original writing by the list author. So if the whole list is gifs I feel a little let down. Probably related to #1 and not getting some of them tbh.
- 3.Really long listsBecause I have lost ability to focus that long, long lists lose me along the way. But I know some of my own lists have been too long!
- 4.Actual lists - You know like groceries or to-doGreat for you but not so much for me
- 5.Lists full of unnecessary profanityI'm not above the use of cusses but sometimes it's way over-the-top. Lately it seems a little better though.
- 6.Lists with too many linksI'm easily confused and can get lost in the links. I am also easily distracted so too many links take me off on a sidebar and sometimes I never get back to the original list!
- 7.One-item lists or wordless listsWhen I open them I always feel a little let down like – "Oh, is that all there is?" Although there have been a few where only one item was perfect!
- 8.Lists clearly directed to just one or two people or a cliqueSeems like direct messaging might be a better medium to use. When I read these I feel like I'm eavesdropping on someone else's private conversation
- 9.Lists with mean content or commentsNo need to hurt others. We should be kind. Enough said.
- 10.Lists that are written by childrenAgain, jmho but I feel Li.st has a lot of adult content and it's not the best place for kids. I don't mind reading theirs but I'm not so sure they should be reading all of mine. I'm so depressed half the time and my early years were not rated G or PG.
- 11.But there are so many wonderful lists that I like and enjoy here. There is something for everyone at Li.st and it's a wonderful place to be. What Kinds of Li.sts and Li.st Characteristics I Really Love