My Favorite TV Shows
I am disabled & spend a lot of time sitting down in my house reading magazine and newspaper articles online, spending time on Li.st, scanning my other social media, texting friends, and last but not least, watching TV. These are some shows I watch. I should mention that almost all my sitting down time is shared with my beloved pup & kitties 🐱 🐱🐶
- 1.This is UsI find the flashbacks to help understand the characters to be outstanding in this show. In some shows they are confusing, but on this show they are perfect and help you understand the characters and events much better. And they really have captured the time in the past perfectly. So far, each week I wish the show lasted longer and can't wait for the next episode. I am hooked!
- 2.NCISMy husband has watched from the beginning. I only joined him about four years ago when I finished getting my second Masters degree while working full-time! You can understand why when I was going to school and working full-time I had no time for TV! Anyway, thanks to USA network I have now seen every episode. I might be exaggerating, but I have seen a lot. Initially when they changed characters in the past it took me a while to adjust. So now I'm gonna have to adjust to these two new agents.
- 3.NCIS New OrleansSo at first I only watched it because of NCIS and Mark Harmon. But now I really like it and I also like the new agent although I do miss Brody.
- 4.NCIS LAOK, this show is pretty bad and so is the acting in my humble opinion. My husband watches it though, so I have been watching along with him for quite a while. I find it tolerable and occasionally enjoyable.
- 5.Blind SpotI just loved the first season with all the twists and turns, the intrigue, and the novelty of the idea. This season is a little disappointing so far. However I am still watching it to give it a chance to get better.
- 6.Thursday Night FootballNo explanation needed 🏈🏈🏈
- 7.Sunday Night FootballSpeaks for itself
- 8.Monday Night FootballOf course I watch this!
- 9.Sunday morning and afternoon football if the Giants or the Broncos are playingAnd of course the playoffs and Super Bowl
- 10.Depending on the time of year, I might also be watching the New York Mets and the Colorado Rockies play baseball.Of course the playoffs and World Series. Because it's such a slow game, I find baseball difficult to watch when my teams are doing badly. And my teams play badly often. But I absolutely love being at a baseball stadium. I keep score to help me focus on the game & not all the distractions around me. If the game is live & I am at the stadium it's never difficult for me to watch, win or lose. People around me often ask me what just happened because I'm the only one actually into the game. ⚾️⚾️⚾️
- 11.In the winter I might also be watching the Denver Nuggets basketball teamMy brother has 5 season tickets 2 rows behind the Nuggets bench. My brother, my daughter, & son-in-law go to every game. My two grandchildren, ages 10 & 13 go if there is no school the next day. That leaves 2 vacant seats for about half the season. My husband & I used to go to all of those, but my mobility has decreased & I can't go anymore. I might go for one or two games. Then my generous brother shares those extra tickets with his friends, our friends, & our daughter & son-in-law's friends 🏀
- 12.60 MinutesUsually pretty interesting and informative
- 13.NBC Nightly News with Lester HoltIt's short and sweet, sticks to the main headlines, and often ends on a happy note. I really get most of my news reading the New York Times and The Denver Post online and cruising around CNN.
- 14.MoviesOf course there are some great movies to see on television but sometimes even though I have all these movie channels, I can't find one that I like.
- 15.BullI don't really like this new show. I have been watching it for a few weeks hoping it would get better. But it's so predictable. I was so sad to see Michael Weatherly leave NCIS. I think he should've waited longer before jumping into another TV series. If the show is getting good ratings in my humble opinion it's because of its timeslot as opposed to its quality.
- 16.That's about all the TV I can think right nowI guess I watch a lot more TV than I realized! 😍