My 💯th list: It will have to be about Halloween 🎃👻
I would love for my 💯th list to be meaningful but right now everything in my drafts that is meaningful is also sad. And I don't want my 💯th list to be sad. So Halloween will have to do!
- 1.Did a little Halloween decorating todayThis is hanging on my front door. It works for both of Halloween and Thanksgiving
- 2.This is not a mistake or accidental duplicateI just wanted to share the adorable Grandma sign that we hang on the bottom of whatever seasonal wreath is on the front door. Since the pictures have to be square on list, I couldn't make that work with just one photo.
- 3.This is my little ghost and ghoul that I hang on the railing each year to scare the little trick-or-treaters on their way up the stepsSadly, they also scare my skittish little doggie!
- 4.One of my two living Halloween decorationsThis one is my little girl, Chelsea
- 5.Two little stuffed Halloween kitties who grace each side of my fireplace.I just couldn't make my two real kitties sit in place for the whole month!
- 6.My Halloween mantle so farI love my little Wicked Witch of the East feet and the picture of my grandkids when they were a lot younger. The Halloween tree on the right is made of black feathers.
- 7.Focusing in on this guy on the left end of the mantle so you can see the look he's getting from my second living Halloween decorationThat's my little boy kitty Rochester, in his kitty cat tree