Pick 1: A Song or Fictional Character That Best Defines Me (and of course WHY!)
Thanks for the list request!
- •"I'm Sensitive" Lyrics (Verses 1&2)A song written by Jewel very early in her career. It is not one of her best songs, is very simple, yet means so much to me.
- •"I'm Sensitive" Lyrics (Verses 3&4)It is the first Jewel song I heard and I became a huge fan for much of her career. I lost interest when she went country and then lullabies.
- •There is not much I can say to describe who I am in addition to her song lyrics. Here she sings it: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PtDrlk7vnkIOf course I am not an angel. But the core message of the song describes much about me.
- •I am so incredibly sensitive I actually feel like those around me. I take on if they are sad, excited, afraid or anxious. I actually feel their feelings. It is extremely exhausting emotionally.
- •I have taken some psychological tests that indicate I might be an empath.Here's some information about it if you are interested or think you might be one as well. http://thehappysensitive.com/being-empathic-versus-being-empath-crucial-differences/
- •So this song by Jewel, "I'm sensitive" does in fact define very well who I am.