Pick 1 and List about your experience: Stranded on the Moon, I Can Fly or Live Under the Sea
I am Stranded on the Moon -and I am Going to Stay
- •For 64 years the gravity of Mother Earth held me in place on the little pale blue dot
- •Held me fast upon her crust within her atmosphere under the clouds affixed to the Earth
- •I stood fast and firm even as the planet twirled around in a pirouetteMy hair in the wind my thoughts in the sky my feet weak and barely moving
- •I was held in place even as the Earth spiraled around the Sun, a star so bright it scorches my eyesI cannot look but I can feel
- •Each day the Earth needs less gravity to hold me down as my legs crumple easily and no longer hold me upIt is an effort for me to arise, I can barely shuffle
- •So Earth released me and my spirit went to the MoonI was so much lighter, I walked and I ran and I danced on the Moon
- •On the Moon I watched Mother Earth as she held the othersHow small and heavy they are. They inch toward release slowly each day.
- •The drama I witness down there.
- •The wars
- •The hunger
- •Why is it so clear from hereAnd yet so invisible there?
- •You must change
- •You are killing yourselves
- •You are killing our Mother Earth
- •Please stop