Stuff I Like - Five Choices
I am working on giving away extra stuff to simplify my life but the stuff on this list is still around. Of course some stuff on this list of what I like isn't actually stuff. 😀
- 1.BaseballI love keeping score! It helps me focus on the game and I learn so much as I do it. I have a bunch of autographed baseballs that I am keeping for now.
- 2.UmbrellasI described my collection here My Umbrellas
- 3.FlowersWe've been married 34 years and my husband still makes sure I always have cut flowers in the house.
- 4.Singing bowlsI have three. I became interested in them on my journey to caritas nursing when I first began to meditate. This is a list about that journey Being a Caring Nurse. And these are the Caritas Processes ™ related to that The 10 Caritas Processes™ Developed by Jean Watson
- 5.ScarfsI donated most of my professional work outfits and dozens of matching scarfs to a group at the Veterans Administration that helps homeless and unemployed veterans find jobs and apartments. And yet I still have about 20 of my favorite scarfs left!