TINY THINGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A KID AGAIN
- •Blowing out birthday candles (as long as they are not the number of my actual 63 years)
- •Sparkly barrettes because - you know - the princess thing
- •Hearing Lay Lady Lay because it was playing on the radio on our way to Woodstock. Yeah - I was there at the naive young age of 16!
- •Ice cream at Cold Stone choosing crazy flavors and add-ins
- •Stuffed animals. Always good, any time!
- •Baking Christmas cookies because it was one of the very few happy memories of my (not very kind) mother
- •Painted toenails with designs on them
- •Riding in a car with the windows down and my hair blowing around