WE ARE CELEBRATING CHRISTMAS TWICE THIS YEAR
- •My single childless brother is going to visit our older brother and his wife and 23-year-old daughter (my niece) in New Jersey for Christmas.
- •So the Colorado family won't see him for Christmas.
- •We are going to celebrate tomorrow at my daughter's and son-in-law's to exchange our gifts with one another and our grandchildren, his great nieces.
- •This will be really good for my husband and me because we can give our grandkids half their gifts tomorrow and half on Christmas.
- •Then we won't get in as much trouble with our daughter for giving them too much!
- •This is our stack of gifts for our two grandchildren for tomorrow. This doesn't include the gifts for our daughter or my brother. We are giving our daughter and son-in-law half their gifts tomorrow, too.
- •Of course my brother gets all of his because he's leaving for his place in NYC on the 20th.
- •I love this two day plan even if it hasn't happened yet!