Wishing Everyone at Li.st a Happy Thanksgiving! Here are Some of the Things I am Grateful For
- •I am incredibly grateful for my family and friends, especially my husband, daughter, and grandchildren
- •My cute little Australian Shepherd and 2 adorable kitties
- •My wonderful home adapted to my needs with a ranch style floor plan, chairlift to the basement, fenced in yard, lovely porch with an outdoor fireplace, and my own personal therapy tub
- •I'm thankful for being close emotionally and geographically to my daughter's in-laws so she and her family don't have to rotate between us for holidays. We all just get together as one big family.
- •I am grateful we receive Social Security, Medicare, and disability benefits. My 72-year-old husband and I could not survive without them.
- •I am thankful for having so much media to choose from now that I am disabled. I have so many more choices than the disabled of previous generations had. With cable television, Netflix, Amazon, e-books, e-magazines, iTunes, and social media I can connect with people and/or be entertained 24-7 just using my television, laptop, tablet and smart phone
- •I am grateful for my moral compass and spirituality that guides me through both good times and bad.
- •And of coarse my friends from Li.st, I am extremely grateful for every one of you. You provide me with happiness and support every day that I don't find anywhere else.
- •THANK YOU ALL AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!Shouting with delight and excitement over my first Thanksgiving with Li.st!!!