HIKES I WANNA HIKE
So much earth to walk. Gotta get to it.
- •West Coast TrailBC, Canada. 47 miles one way. Ladders, beaches, bluffs, cable cars, black bears, gray whales...
- •Te Araroa Trail300km from north of New Zealand to the south. A lifetime must!
- •Lost Coast Trail53 miles timing tides on the CA coast.
- •Wonderland Trail93 mile loop around Mt. Rainier. Supposedly it's like Eden during the wildflower bloom.
- •Tonquin ValleyIn Jasper National Park (my son's namesake). Want to check out Amethyst Lakes on the 27 mile one way trek from Maccarib Trail to Astoria River Trail.
- •Grand Canyon Rim to Rim44 miles round trip. Late spring or early fall one year.
- •Royal TrekAnnapurna region in Nepal. 24 miles. Really want to experience the culture here.
- •Arctic National Wildlife RefugeJago River to Aichilik River in the Romanzof Mountains, Alaska.
- •John Muir Trail. AgainMost beautiful 226 miles I've ever seen. Can't wait to share it with my kids someday.
- •Torres del Paine Circuit52 miles through Chilean Patagonia. Wild flowers. Wild guanacos.