GREAT SONGS & ALBUMS FOR INTERGALACTIC SPACE TRIPS
These are songs I would blast through the ship's computer speakers if I were the captain of a starship.
- •Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe - Barry WhiteFor wooing female aliens on the bridge of the ship.
- •Panama - Van HalenPerfect for going through an asteroid belt or surfing the rings of Saturn.
- •Fame - David BowieFor when we go into hyperspace.
- •Maps - Yeah Yeah YeahsFor just cruising around.
- •Welcome to the Jungle - Guns n RosesTo be played in the event of space battles.
- •The theme from Star TrekBecause I'm a geek.
- •The theme from Star WarsAlso because I'm a geek.
- •The theme from StargateSee 6 & 7.
- •Stuck in the Middle - Steeler's WheelScrew it...how about the whole Reservoir Dogs album
- •The Chronic (and Chronic 2001) - Dr. DreI want to smoke pot in space.