GREAT SONGS & ALBUMS FOR INTERGALACTIC SPACE TRIPS
These are songs I would blast through the ship's computer speakers if I were the captain of a starship.
- 1.Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe - Barry WhiteFor wooing female aliens on the bridge of the ship.
- 2.Panama - Van HalenPerfect for going through an asteroid belt or surfing the rings of Saturn.
- 3.Fame - David BowieFor when we go into hyperspace.
- 4.Maps - Yeah Yeah YeahsFor just cruising around.
- 5.Welcome to the Jungle - Guns n RosesTo be played in the event of space battles.
- 6.The theme from Star TrekBecause I'm a geek.
- 7.The theme from Star WarsAlso because I'm a geek.
- 8.The theme from StargateSee 6 & 7.
- 9.Stuck in the Middle - Steeler's WheelScrew it...how about the whole Reservoir Dogs album
- 10.The Chronic (and Chronic 2001) - Dr. DreI want to smoke pot in space.