MY FAVORITE DANGEROUS TOYS FROM THE 1970S
Toys used to be able to put you in the emergency room. These are some of them.
- •Evel Knievel Stunt SetSee that little white, exposed gear on the ramp. That sent me to the emergency room for stitches.
- •MicronautsJust look at it. Would you let your kid play with this? This was one of my favorite toys.
- •Green MachineWay cooler than a Big Wheel.
- •Erector SetThis was my Dad's and he gave it to me. It has tons of little metal parts and a couple of electric motors.
- •Click Clack ClackersThese would hit you in the face if you weren't careful.
- •Schwinn BicycleThis is just like the one I had. Doubt this would pass current safety standards.
- •TreesThey provide both oxygen and stitches/broken bones.
- •Slip and slide.More like slip and face plant.