THINGS I REMEMBER FROM HIGH SCHOOL MATH CLASS
Granted, it's not much. I have a BA in creative writing.
- •D = R * TThis is what I used before I had a gps. Now I don't use it at all.
- •The Quadratic FormulaI think it's 2ab-4c and something else too.
- •ProofsAll I remember is I never got a single one right in my geometry class.
- •If the sun is at a 45 degree angle above a 10 foot flag pole, how long is the shadow.Stop being lazy and Get. A. Tape measure.
- •Two trains leave a station for Denver. How long will it take each them to get there? Which arrives first?Dude, look at the train schedule. That's why they print them.