5 THINGS I'VE HAD TO BRUTE-FORCE MEMORIZE DURING MY LIFETIME, RANKED BY ACTUAL SUCCESS
Inspired by @angela3950
- •1. Had to recite the first 2 STANZAS of "Evangeline" by Longfellow in 5th grade.Miraculously accomplished!
- •2. Piano lessons, age 10Stuck with it till I managed to plunk out "Alley Cat". Then I quit.
- •3. Red Cross Water Safety Instructor course material.I had to know it all since I would be teaching it to potential life guards. Became fun after I totally mastered the curriculum.
- •4. Pharmacy technician job.Pills pills and more pills. Don't mix them up! Extremely grueling work under pressure 99% of the day.
- •5. Measuring windows for custom treatments.So many formulas for different styles of draperies! There is no room for error in this realm. I did this for several years with great success. It's harder than it looks.