All This Christmas Stuff
I have been dragging my feet getting into the spirit the past several years.
- •Started several years ago after my mom passed.She really loved Christmas.
- •She taught me everything in her cookie baking arsenal.We filled tins with all kinds of cookies, a special one ( for my dad) being cheese- dusted with paprika.
- •Huge monster Christmas trees every year.Totally groaning under many lights and special ornaments.
- •Too many presents under the tree.She was famous for going all out. It was always a riot of paper Christmas morning.
- •I suppose after she died something in me has a hard time doing all this without her.Which I know is wrong and she wouldn't want this.
- •It can be difficult to hear the true meaning of Christmas sometimesThrough the constant roar of commercialism.
- •Feeling a little less grinchy getting this out there.