The First Snow Of November
Yesterday we were roaming around the yard in tee shirts. Blowing leaves. Throwing sticks for the dog. Saying isn't this incredible? Almost Thanksgiving and so warm! Well.....
- •All afternoon the weather reports ominously predicted a big change.Despite the warm temperatures during Saturday, a massive cold front was a-blowin' our way.
- •A very abrupt change was poised to happen.Of course, where we live in north eastern Pennsylvania, the higher elevations usually get the worst of it.
- •Yup. The rain came as predicted and quickly turned to an icy mix.Big wet flakes piling up through the night.
- •My backyard frosty wonderland.
- •Welcome, Winter.It is better to embrace you than resist.