What I Have Been Into Lately
The hottest summer on record, 2016.
- •Cold brewed coffee
- •Looking for the next book I am going to read.Scored a pile at the used book sale local library. They are stacked on the back porch, soon to come in when the weather changes.
- •De-cluttering and recycling.After loading the car FULL of heavy junk and trekking to the scrap yard, I came away with about 20 bucks, which was more than I expected. Plus, I cleared out more space in the garage which was refreshing.
- •Campfires in the back yard.It's been a Jiffy Pop kind of summer. One of my friends didn't know about Jiffy Pop. Really? How interesting and a little sad.
- •Weeding.This is a never ending circle. They grow faster than I can pick 'em.
- •Spending as much time as I can with my friend who is soon moving away.Time sure flies when you get closer to wrapping up a phase of ones life. Packing up her little house has been a few years process now- is this really the end? Not looking forward to saying goodbye.