CHAPTER TITLES FOR THE BOOK ABOUT MY LIFE
With an introduction written in that ink you can't see unless you have the decoder marker.
- •I was awkwardly bornWhen we were born (I'm a twin), my sister nudged out prefect and ready and I holed up and got caught in my belly button cord. Then I tried to squeeze out shoulder first. The doctors didn't like any of it.
- •I spent some time being exceptionalWhen I was about three and in the tub with my sister, my mother screamed so hysterically that my older sister came in and slapped her in the face. I had a strange rash all over my body that appeared in swirls and patterns. They put me in a plastic tent across from another anomaly named Michael. I was cured with antibiotics.
- •I don't remember anythingI gave my memory to my sister. She knows everything that happened. I kind of blacked out for most of childhood until middle school, which I call 'the dark years'.
- •The Dark YearsMy mom was MIA and I'd had my period for three years, before any other gal I knew. I replicated the roles my mother and sisters represented in my life by participating in the drama of a friend clique. I've practiced this way of life for thirty years now.
- •DrivingSinging and driving and band camp and show choir saved my f-ing life.
- •The ExesMy boyfriends start senior year of high school and mark my life up until now. I'm married and we have a house and the best cat in the world and are getting a dog this spring. I scored big time.
- •HealthBefore the hippies and after the haze of college, I met some spiritual people who introduced wisdom to my life, I've been trying not hard enough to live up to them.
- •Four years till 40As yet to be written...