HOW I IMAGINE PEOPLE DESCRIBE ME
- 1.QuietYes, yep I am
- 2.CapableSure, sure
- 3.Tall5'10, great feature for a shy gal
- 4.BlondeThank you, I'm not, really, anymore
- 5.PersonableThis term is strange - shouldn't everyone be able to be a person? Anyway, I'm an extrovert when the situation calls for it. So yeah, I can get out there with the best of them when needed.
- 6.Strange dry inconsistent sense of humorI'll choose when to joke if I trust that you won't take me seriously. But most people take me seriously because I'm quiet and capable. And tall.
- 7.SmartI feel I'm intelligent and not smart, but the people calling me smart aren't usually intelligent, so it's a lost cause. I scored very low on my SATs but wrote a hell of an essay. I got kicked out of the gifted class when I was eight but was reading Susan Sontag when I was 12. That kind of thing.
- 8.A hard workerI was called this two weeks ago while shoveling snow after the blizzard.
- 9.NiceMy crush from 8th to 11th grade, whom with I'd never had a conversation, said I was nice. He was captain of the golf team and is now a lawyer. I guess that's ok.