HOW I'M ALMOST FAMOUS
- •My half sister's dad is the basis for the Kramer character on SeinfieldNot kidding. He never had a 'real' job and at one point made us little light-up earrings and told us to sell them to our friends. Here's his site: http://kennykramer.com/home.html
- •Neko Case totally tweeted back at me on the way to her concert in Philly
- •There's a population of people who think I might be at least acquainted with Hillary Clinton because my name, in fact, is Hillary. I'm ok with this.
- •I met Mr. Pruitt from Adventures in Babysitting. When he shook my hand he said, 'You kids must be from the suburbs'. Still one of the highlights of my life.
- •My dad and hus bought my sister and I VIP tickets to the last Madonna concert for our birthday and we sat way up front and got this cool book in the mail. I cried.