May or may not have to do with the recent Full Moon, New Year, or the fed-up-ness of being 36
- •I don't like office attireI've never 'fit' into a blazer that 'fit'. I look like a person who is wearing one because she was told, i.e., it wears me.
- •All the bad stuff that happens happens because all of the good stuffThere needs to be a balance in our plane of existence, so if ISIS exists, so do chocolate chip cookies and cats.
- •I might have ADHDI don't want to annoy those who have been diagnosed, and I don't want to discount my behaviors, but...yeah, there's been a rough patch.
- •I'm over scheduled and that's ok...?I write everything down or it will spill out of my brain. I say yes to a lot, probably to too much. I've been told to relax and create time for myself, but when I do that, I end up just doing more things. It's better for me to have things to go to so I can exhaust myself. Then sleep comes.
- •I'm transitioning out of a career againI once heard that my generation will have 7 or more careers in our lifetimes. I've had two so far, and I feel I'm at the end of this current one and heading into a new one.
- •I won't ever be single againAnd that's awesome. My partner hubs person just sent me this http://youtu.be/byWfXzlyc6A. I mean, isn't that all we need in life? Someone to send us slow sloth videos?