SPORTS I WATCH
One of these may not be 'sports', but I admire the athleticism involved.
- •TennisCirca 1991-2002 preferably
- •SkiingSlalom and racing rock. I can feel the wind in my hair as I sit on the couch in blankets!
- •American Ninja WarriorAn everyman's competition. Ok I'm kidding, it's really just for hot rock climbers. I'm in!
- •Cross fit GamesFor women. These women are scary looking, BUT, are sweet as pie and have goals, man, GOALS!
- •OlympicsJust figure skating, skiing, and of course curling. Maaaybe swimming if there's a story about someone, and maaaybe track if I'm not too exhausted.
- •Marching bandI'll make you a fan. Foot rolling and keeping time AND memorizing 18 pages of music whilst exhaling air into a metal contraption? Athletics. ATHLETICS!