STUFFED ANIMALS OF MY CHILDHOOD, RANKED
I'm 36 and own my own home, but I have a trash bag of stuffed animals in my dad's attic. This list turned out to be more doll-oriented. I was astounded that I found these pictures online. They took me back to dark nights in the city when my mom smoked in bed.
- 1.Pillow personShe was my fav, probs because she was big and I was a big kid - always the tallest in my class, which is great if you're a shy gal.
- 2.Jelly of Peanut Butter & JellyJelly was purple and my sister had already claimed Peanut Butter. I liked to sit with her and squeeze her legs with the tips of my fingers when I was anxious, which was always.
- 3.Rainbow Brite!I was obsessed with her skirt. I mean look at it, don't you just want to crinkle it!
- 4.ScooterLook at this guy! Don't you want to just hang out with him? I remember messing with his eyeballs and wishing I had glasses too. Now I have glasses.
- 5.My Child dollShe had a soft face and I remember it was hard to keep her clean. I named her Victoria and she and Scooter were kind of going out.